By Jason Healey
Read or Download A Fierce Domain: Conflict in Cyberspace 1986 to 2012 PDF
Similar history of technology & engineering books
Even supposing the made of a self-proclaimed consensus politics, the British Empire used to be continually in keeping with communications supremacy and the information of the ambience. utilizing the metaphor of a thread of 5 items representing the types technological know-how, undefined, govt, the army, and the schooling, this is often the 1st e-book to check the kin among instant and Empire during the interwar interval.
Whereas there are lots of biographies of JFK and money owed of the early years people house efforts, this ebook makes use of fundamental resource fabric and interviews with key members to provide a accomplished account of ways the activities taken by means of JFK's management have formed the process the U.S. area software over the past forty five years.
Because the Mississippi and different midwestern rivers inundated city after city throughout the summer time of 1993, involved and indignant electorate puzzled even if the very applied sciences and buildings meant to "tame" the rivers didn't, in reality, elevate the severity of the floods. a lot of the talk swirled round the obvious culpability of the U.
- Early American Technology: Making and Doing Things From the Colonial Era to 1850 (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- Mapping the Ottomans: Sovereignty, Territory, and Identity in the Early Modern Mediterranean
- Hidden Warships: Finding World War II's Abandoned, Sunk, and Preserved Warships
- Gardens of New Spain: How Mediterranean Plants and Foods Changed America
- Saturn V Rocket (Images of Modern America)
Additional info for A Fierce Domain: Conflict in Cyberspace 1986 to 2012
A Fierce Domain: Conflict in Cyberspace 1986 to 2012 by Jason Healey