By Otto D. L. Strack
Read Online or Download Analytical Groundwater Mechanics PDF
Best hydrology books
Weather swap and Water assets in South Asia addresses the main urgent water source matters in South Asia, rather relating to weather swap and variability. this is often a space characterised through considerable water through the monsoon season while floods occur--often very devastating--and via the shortage of water through the dry interval.
This ebook discusses contemporary advancements within the research of chemical tactics and equilibria within the marine atmosphere and within the air/water and water/sediment interfaces. The chemical cycle of carbon in addition to the influence of natural ingredients at the speciation and distribution of inorganic and organometallic elements are greatly mentioned.
In lots of components of the realm, groundwater assets are lower than expanding possibility from growing to be calls for, wasteful use, and infection. to stand the problem, strong making plans and administration practices are wanted. A key to the administration of groundwater is the facility to version the flow of fluids and contaminants within the subsurface.
Integrating details from a number of components of engineering geology, hydrogeology, geotechnical engineering, this booklet addresses the final box of groundwater from an engineering point of view. It covers geological engineering in addition to hydrogeological and environmental geological difficulties because of groundwater engineering.
- Flow and Contaminant Transport in Fractured Rock
- Drinking Water Treatment: Focusing on Appropriate Technology and Sustainability (Strategies for Sustainability)
- Water Ethics: A Values Approach to Solving the Water Crisis (Earthscan Water Text)
- Acidic Mining Lakes: Acid Mine Drainage, Limnology and Reclamation (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Forest Hydrology and Catchment Management: An Australian Perspective
- Flood and Megaflood Processes and Deposits: Recent and Ancient Examples (Special Publication 32 of the IAS) (International Association Of Sedimentologists Series)
Extra resources for Analytical Groundwater Mechanics
Analytical Groundwater Mechanics by Otto D. L. Strack